Pages

Black & Grey Outfit flat lay

(Want to repost or use this image? Go Ahead but don't forget to give credits.)


I chose this outfit for Tuesday, I wanted to wear something decent but comfy for my college so I chose this outfit. I'm a person who usually goes with darker shades ( As I also earlier mentioned in my interview with K- Swiss ). So black and grey are obviously something I fancy. At first, I decided to chose black pants with that black Calvin Klein sweater but then I thought that I wanted some change as I've already done a lot of all black outfits.Also, I wanted something to match with the collar details of the sweater. These custom made sneakers are really comfortable but I don't really wear them that often.


Sweater :  Calvin Klein

Jeans :     Levi's

Shoes :  ( Custom made)


__________________________


Interested in using this outfit photo? Just make sure to give me credits. 




No comments:

Post a Comment